• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What does your dog eat

What does your car eat

• Frogs

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Water

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Hydrogen

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Dogma

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Frozen Hysteria

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Speaker cables

Votes: 9 19.1%
    Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Determinism

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Free will

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Oil

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

MattJ

Came here to get some amplifier specs. Got that AND an existential crisis. #multitasking

JSmith

Master Contributor
I hope not too much!
Cheese is high in fat, and feeding too much to your dog regularly can cause weight gain and lead to obesity. Even more problematic, it could lead to pancreatitis, a serious and potentially fatal illness in dogs.
my-pug-boo-pug.gif

JSmith

Head_Unit

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm disappointed you did not add dead salmon to the list. Nothing like the smell of a dog after feasting on rotted fish down by the creek.
Ah 'tis naught. Picture the 4th Of July holiday occurring Thursday, with happy families grilling from Wednesday afternoon. And throwing the waste/leftovers in the garbage cans. No trash pickup until Monday-me and a coworker, and we don' need no steenking robot arms, we're hefting these barrels by hand mein freunds. Barrels in which such fun stuff as raw chicken has been festering for five count 'em FIVE days. Mmmmmmm, which was more special, the SMELL or the MAGGOTS, such a tough decision!

Top Bottom