• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

What does your dog eat

What does your car eat

• Frogs

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Water

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Hydrogen

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Dogma

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Frozen Hysteria

• Speaker cables

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Determinism

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Free will

• Oil

• Total voters

Jim Taylor

One of the wonderful things about human perception is that when people try to show you what they are, it is clearer what they are not.

ZolaIII

Addicted to Fun and Learning
You people are funny, trapped in material world with no any intention to even try to overcome it but categorically determined that it's so. If there is no free will then there is no God, no progress scientific or any other and you live in pre determined reality while not being more than a thing. Even Burh wouldn't go with that. We do live in Aristotleian world but he didn't imply that nor wonted you become sofists. His own teaching of spheres is very advanced and greatly misunderstood and marginalised. If you don't have will to learn, open your perspectives and overcome your own doxa then there is little hope for you but it's still your own free choice. Luckily there are people who do. It's not about freedom of choice but how you use it to get to see greater picture and still not to find final answers. And when you do I am sure you will use it wiser.

Last edited:

pads

You people are funny, trapped in material world with no any intention to even try to overcome it but categorically determined that it's so. If there is no free will then there is no God, no progress scientific or any other and you live in pre determined reality while not being more than a thing. Even Burh wouldn't go with that. We do live in Aristotleian world but he didn't imply that nor wonted you become sofists. His own teaching of spheres is very advanced and greatly misunderstood and marginalised. If you don't have will to learn, open your perspectives and overcome your own doxa then there is little hope for you but it's still your own free choice. Luckily there are people who do. It's not about freedom of choice but how you use it to get to see greater picture and still not to find final answers. And when you do I am sure you will use it wiser.

I think this one just drove me into an existential crisis.....