• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What do you think about Revel Concerta2 M16?

HorizonsEdge

Crutchfield has them for $356/each and I was considering them as L/R/C in a new HT build (50% music). I am unsure about center use and could use some advice.

Thanks

XpanD

Forum Donor
No personal experience with them, but test results look pretty decent:

dominikz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Crutchfield has them for $356/each and I was considering them as L/R/C in a new HT build (50% music). I am unsure about center use and could use some advice.

Thanks
That seems like a very good price!
I use my pair with a Denon stereo receiver, a miniDSP OpenDRC-DI for room EQ, and a SVS SB-1000 sub, and am very happy. :)

Steve Dallas

Major Contributor

Thanks

This statement will not be too controversial on this site... They are likely the very best speakers you can buy anywhere near that price, and if you can use one as your center instead of the C25, all the better. Some people like to plug the port to tame the bass bump, but if your AVR has room correction, that is not necessary. Others like the bass bump.

Sister_Ray

Thanks
What a shame that these go for nearly double that price in Europe (€629,-/each on all Dutch hifi websites). I understand that I can expect an intercontinental surcharge but this is ridiculous! :(

Top Bottom