• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Bear123

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Archaea

Last edited:

clarence

I'm happy with my [Kanto] Tuks and Sub8, but I'd really appreciate a review.

And I'd appreciate them reviewed together, as I believe it fair to assume they are usually paired.

Thanks.

Edited to argue: I think they are an attractive active speaker option for those waiting for higher-end alternatives to evolve. I'm a little uncomfortable with something like the D&D 8c or Kii Three today expecting they'll have competition (less expensive, better performing) tomorrow.

The KEF LS50W II might be a better alternative, but some reviews have thought the Kanto compared favorably.

Last edited:

JIW

Hi,
Please review Bowers and Wilkins 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
View attachment 102025
I look what this speaker cost because B&W speakers are know as very expensive. this cost only around 370$ and have a 6 inch bass . i also like see a test of this and with step response. if it is good i can buy it and size is good
-6 dB bei 40 Hz und 33 kHz

52 Hz–28 kHz ±3 dB

Here are some measurements of these: https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/i...-wilkins-606-loudspeakers&catid=77&Itemid=153 .

kezman

I bought the mackie mr524, very good and honest speaker for 125€ per unit, I feel a little flatter than the jbl 305p mk2 in all spectrum but with less deep bass, it would be good to have an image in the measurements!

Acerun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi Amir, excited that you are going to review the Hsu CCB-8's. When do you think that review will come online?

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Hi Amir, excited that you are going to review the Hsu CCB-8's. When do you think that review will come online?
Amir announced he'll be reviewing it? Didn't see it.

It was reviewed by AH.
1610569960949.png

Acerun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Alas...I was moving too quickly this AM. "I bought the HS8 to test." Not CCB-8...I've got CCB-8 on the brain. :) Thanks for that link BTW!

Last edited:

JonCr

I think I read once that someone sent a NHT C3 for a test. Is that in the queue?

boselover61

I think I read once that someone sent a NHT C3 for a test. Is that in the queue?
Last time amir reviewd a nht speaker it didnt go well... and thats an understatement. If he does review another one it will probably be a while

txbdan

I offered one at one point, but honestly I listen to them so much I never got around to giving them up. If you're interested I'd highly recommend buy from Amazon and testing yourself. They're top of class in their price range imo.

Top Bottom