• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

amper42

Major Contributor
Easy to Love.png

Roberta Gambarini - Easy to Love album is a fun listen. Crystal clear cymbals/piano and a great voice make this a gem for a relaxing afternoon. Wish I would have found this one earlier.

Jazzman53

This is a really nice album. My favorite song is a cover of the 1963 hit "Hello Stranger" by Barbara Lewis. And I think Ms Lewis would approve of Yvonne Elliman's marvelous cover.

YVONNE.jpeg

chuckt62

Editor

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Been on a St Germain theme all day so see no need to change, perfect tunes for a balmy summers night (yeah we do get these in Scotland) sat in garden with beer and weed streaming St Germain from living room/roon/tidal to mojo/poly + 7hz timeless whilst the newly fledged house sparrows (got 4 nests in house eves) fight and bicker to establish pecking order for the bird table. Their parent are pretty much all lined up on the shed roof discussing their troublesome offspring, it’s like a crèche :p

Technology is flecking brilliant ain’t it ?, as is nature.

Katji

Major Contributor
Not audiophile quality … but hey Nile Rodgers and Chic rocked that venue :) just good vibes and putting smiles onto faces.
:) Quite an understatement - the whole thing is just pure pleasure.

It's all there, even David Bowie "Let's Dance" - one of his brilliant things.

Top Bottom