• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are you listening to right now?

Adi777

hey, there. how do you copy spotify to show the artwork, please?
Hey, it's very simply. First, You need to left-click on the three dots next to the heart - save to library, and select the share tab, then left-click copy the link to the album, and paste here right-click, that's all :)

Snarfie

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
At this moment/second

From the Album: Overdose of the Holy Ghost Compiled by David Hill (2013) Groooovy

izeek

Hey, it's very simply. First, You need to left-click on the three dots next to the heart - save to library, and select the share tab, then left-click copy the link to the album, and paste here right-click, that's all :)
thanks.

Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

DSJR

Major Contributor
Couple of beers and chilling. My hippy side comes out more then - Got to say the audiophool in me hates the gain pumping with the bass...

JeremyFife

Forum Donor
Swinging :)

5-pot-fan

CSNY - 4 Way Street - Electric sides - great drummer!
Lyrics still get to me.

Bleib

Martinvb

Forum Donor
3F4E0AA1-532A-4193-A4B3-14ABEA78E98D.jpeg

Just got back from my record store: some old (Pentangle, +/-1970, UK folk), some new (Groundation, 2022, reggae)… Real gems, and (still) sounding great!

600_OHM

OMG! Pentangle, the british folk scene? Thought I was the only one!

Just hours ago I was listening to Trader Horne and Judy Dyble, so cool in her black sunglasses.

600_OHM

Some of those basslines are truly unbelievable.

You know I'll hear some of the British folk work their way into early Jethro Tull, even Steve Winwood and Traffic. There's a definite influence or comradierie going on.

In an alternate universe, I'll bet that Sandy Denny could front for Tull and rock the house. :)

Martinvb

Forum Donor
Some of those basslines are truly unbelievable.

You know I'll hear some of the British folk work their way into early Jethro Tull, even Steve Winwood and Traffic. There's a definite influence or comradierie going on.

In an alternate universe, I'll bet that Sandy Denny could front for Tull and rock the house. :)
Definitely! It is how small the musical circles were of people in those days, in which freely experimenting spirits (much less preoccupied with a commercial drive than nowadays) could produce a whole new sound that could define a new generation. I have a lifetime fascination for King Crimson and it’s founder, Robert Fripp. It now turns out that he also was connected to the Pentangle bubble. And indeed, you can hear many similarities (although I believe he really took off when he started working with the likes of Bowie and Eno).

Top Bottom