• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are you folks listening to right now?

renaudrenaud

Major Contributor
IMG_20211223_230329.jpg

Budgeter

LarsF

Just been listen to Bela Fleck and the Flecktones - Jingle all the way

eriksson

Forum Donor
Simply awesome when one has had busy and difficult weekend, after even more buys work week. Finally relaxing with cold beverages and some Coniac.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Simply awesome when one has had busy and difficult weekend, after even more buys work week. Finally relaxing with cold beverages and some Coniac.
Not my cup of joe for the music although I would reallly appreciate hanging out in the coliseum steeped in thousands of years of history. :DIt's a beautiful setting for a recital.

eriksson

Forum Donor
Not my cup of joe for the music although I would reallly appreciate hanging out in the coliseum steeped in thousands of years of history. :DIt's a beautiful setting for a recital.
Totally agree, it's awesome!
Few months back you shared some great jazz, If it isn't too much trouble; would you be so kind to suggest something cool, I am in the mood for something new and interesting.
Thanks!

eriksson

Forum Donor
In the meantime: I am somewhat sentimental this evening. Was listening to the Brooklyn Duo - love them sometimes. Not sure what it is, nostalgia or melancholy. Anyway, great performers and decent sound.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
In the meantime: I am somewhat sentimental this evening. Was listening to the Brooklyn Duo - love them sometimes. Not sure what it is, nostalgia or melancholy. Anyway, great performers and decent sound.
Can you imagine what that sounds like in that little room? The light pouring in etc etc. Wow!

Top Bottom