• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Canuck57

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

Juhazi

Major Contributor
W.A. Mozart - Covid Fan Tutte https://oopperabaletti.fi/en/repertoire-and-tickets/covid-fan-tutte/

Live stream of premiere at Finnish National Opera now...

Autumn season at the opera opens with Covid fan tutte, starring leading Finnish soloists
The first opera in the autumn repertoire will be Covid fan tutte, featuring for example soprano Karita Mattila and conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen. The new libretto to the score of Mozart’s Così fan tutte will be written by Minna Lindgren.

C79A7478-1000x667.jpg

AnalogSteph

Major Contributor
Bit of a synthpop binge - first Alphaville's Forever Young (nice and dynamic, I can get my O110s way out of their comfort zone, if admittedly mine as well), then Chvrches' The Bones Of What You Believe (much more heavily compressed but a number of good songs, not quite as hard on speakers), a bit of Tears for Fears and finally The Best of A Flock of Seagulls (I ended up with a second copy by accident years ago and have been unable to give that away, shame 'cause they had some good tunes).

I could continue with OMD now but it's bedtime. Maybe one last spin of Spoon' Nova Heart... ha, here's an Isolation Edition:
I've definitely heard bands sound worse after 38 years...

DChenery

Forum Donor
Re-release of Goats Head Soup (Guess K'eff needs the dosh). Tried this once before but for some bizarre reason the YouTube vid turned up a scrambled hash. Anyway, hope you enjoy!! This is one of "three unheard tracks from the original Goats Head Soup.

Best comment I've seen is:
"Only the Stones could sit on a track like this for 47 years."

FAST

Forum Donor

Top Bottom