• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Ceburaska

Forum Donor
Predictably it’s the Max Richter I like the most, but all are at least interesting
FC230580-4060-4F13-BD30-444835A9E1F8.png

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
5991814100329.jpg

Just got around to listening to this. Waiting for recommendations on Beethoven's Piano Concertos. Don't worry Ceburaska, I'll give Hilary Hahn a listen also!

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Towards the end, with the audience singing out the well known refrain, he sings harmony with the chorus, and it's quite cool.

I like watching live performances from back in the day...

VMAT4

Forum Donor
elegtrav_cover.jpg

Taking a break from the Beethoven Sonatas.

GD Fan

Forum Donor
Widespread Panic free webcast replay (from Red Rocks) on Nugs. I'm not a big Panic fan but I'll take all the concert streams I can get heading in to week two of at-home lock in.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@amirm Is it just me or are the YouTube links here for music not linking and resulting in a error code for everybody?

Last edited:

Ceburaska

Forum Donor
5991814100329.jpg

Just got around to listening to this. Waiting for recommendations on Beethoven's Piano Concertos. Don't worry Ceburaska, I'll give Hilary Hahn a listen also!
Wilhelm Kempff. Claudio Arrau. Solomon.

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I just stumbled across some compilation of little known songs/bands from 60s/70s, some of them are really nice with some good nostalgic vibes:

The Lamp Of Childhood - First Time, Last Time
wiki: The Lamp of Childhood was a short-lived American folk rock band formed in Los Angeles, California in 1966. The band released three singles which failed to chart and disbanded in 1967, but had several notable members.

Top Bottom