• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

murraycamp

Forum Donor

thefsb

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Jeff Parker - Suite for Max Brown
Highly recommended
It's cool. Thanks for sharing.

I used to listen to Tortoise back then. It was nice enough if a bit too post-modern. This is better.

Although its mastered alarmingly loud. The monitor knob on the Motu M4 is usually around 9 o'clock. It's at 7 on this one.

majingotan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Not a bad song for a James Bond song, but Eilish's voice is somewhat not mature enough for this song

thefsb

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Not a bad song for a James Bond song, but Eilish's voice is somewhat not mature enough for this song
I usually like Bond songs but not this one and I don't think it would be a good bond song even with a great vocalist. The composition is a compromise between the needs of the movie and the limitations of an artist unsuited to the role.

murraycamp

Forum Donor
1581687994627.png

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Interesting cover of Somebody That I Used to Know....and interesting sharing of an instrument....

Wombat

Master Contributor
Top Bottom