• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
@SegaCD 's mention of Technics linear tracking turntables made me think of dot matrix printers which made me remember this fine composition.

Symphony #2 for Dot Matrix Printers - [The User]

I think I'm going to have an anxiety attack from listening to this! :D:facepalm: Dangerous stuff. Triggering clerical PTSD, maybe?

Oh, I just remembered an old Julie Christie movie, Demon Seed, where an AI decides it wants a child, so it synthetically impregnates her character. This would have been a perfect soundtrack to that. I'd forgotten all about that 1970s flick until now.

Last edited:

Andolink

August Kühnel: 6 trio sonatas (partitas) for two basse violes and continuo (1698, 1701)

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcmVzdG8tY292ZXItaW1hZ2VzIiwia2V5IjoiODA1NjU5NC4xLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6OTAwfSwianBlZyI6eyJxdWFsaXR5Ijo2NX19LCJ0aW1lc3RhbXAiOjE0MjMyMjMzMjR9

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Hound Dog Taylor and the Houserockers - Hound Dog Taylor and the Houserockers
His first album, and also Alligator Records first release, this recording started a whole lotta stuff going on with new blues artists in Chicago.
https://www.alligator.com/artists/Hound-Dog-Taylor/

Frank Dernie

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Judy Collins, "Wildflowers".
I have been trolling through old records and am really enjoying it a LOT. I bought the LP 50 years ago, though I am listening to it streamed on Qobuz via my phone to Devialet Phantoms just now.

Robin L

Master Contributor

NTomokawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
51NEVw2n0tL._SX385_.jpg

Walküre Attack! from the anime series Macross Delta.

There are no full songs to be found on YouTube due to copyright.

murraycamp

Forum Donor
Justin-Kauflin.jpg

Top Bottom