• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Wombat

Master Contributor
I wish I could grant bonus 'likes'.

P.S. I feel that Stu Sutcliffe(the invisible Rolling Stone band member) would have loved this band. :cool:

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Listening Now.jpg

I'm sitting at my desk and listening to internet Radio - free classical music. The station is in Europe (Switzerland) and I am at home in a remote region in the mountains of Western Panama looking out at lush mountain rain forest vegetation and landscaping.

IMG_0024.JPG

With no A/C needed at 3,300" (1,005m), the temp inside and outside is about 77°F (25°C) at 11am - as it is nearly every day of the year. The trade winds are blowing over the mountains from the Caribbean, Typically sunny mornings and rain in the afternoon during the April - November rainy season.

¡La vida es buena!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
With no A/C needed at 3,300" (1,005m), the temp inside and outside is about 77°F (25°C) at 11am - as it is nearly every day of the year.
Burrr, give me a sweater. :)

View attachment 30765

I'm sitting at my desk and listening to internet Radio - free classical music. The station is in Europe (Switzerland) and I am at home in a remote region in the mountains of Western Panama looking out at lush mountain rain forest vegetation and landscaping.

View attachment 30768

With no A/C needed at 3,300" (1,005m), the temp inside and outside is about 77°F (25°C) at 11am - as it is nearly every day of the year. The trade winds are blowing over the mountains from the Caribbean, Typically sunny mornings and rain in the afternoon during the April - November rainy season.

¡La vida es buena!

Same here in British Columbia, similar elevation, temperature slightly warmer , Rocky Mountains view from my patio
18 golf courses within 1 hour driving , 5 golf courses within 20 min driving, many lakes in the area ,exceptional down hill and
X country skiing

Patio shot.jpg

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Same here in British Columbia, similar elevation, temperature slightly warmer , Rocky Mountains view from my patio
18 golf courses within 1 hour driving , 5 golf courses within 20 min driving, many lakes in the area ,exceptional down hill and
X country skiing

View attachment 30772

Wow. Suddenly envious!!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Wow. Suddenly envious!!
That's mid-summer, other times a whole different story. LOL
AKA January Fort Nelson
High−16.1 °C (3.0 °F) Low −24.6 °C (−12.3 °F)

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - Classic
Just picked up this CD today off ebay, amazed at the sound quality of the transfers from these old recordings.
Rare to get such good sounding stuff from this era, a bit bright but not the overdriven and distorted mess that is the usual case.\

Dance music from the days when it could still be called MUSIC. :)

71xX1%2Byae2L._SY355_.jpg

Top Bottom