• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Osgoode L.A.

In all it's inaccurate glory .... but holy hell sounding so warm, full and great ... Steven Wilson ... The Raven That Refused to Sing ... right now ... you guys need to show some proof of what you are currently listening too right now like I have not just screen shots of web pics of album covers :p

Technics SL-1210GR with KAB tonearm dampner ... Audio Technica VM740ML cartirdge on Orsonic AV-11s headshell ... Parks Audie Budgie Phono pre .. Bottlehead Crack modded ... Beyer DT-1990Pro .... Yep, I have 0.000X DAC's and 0.000X Amps but I still love this the best ....

View attachment 272992
View attachment 272995
Huh? That wasn't the original posters request. Why must every poster take screenshots? Or take a pic of their cd player with the cd case leaning against it? Go to archive.org or youtube if you want.

digicidal

Major Contributor
Just listening to what is sadly now "classic rock" I suppose... where did the last 30+ years go?!?!

oceansize

Forum Donor
Robyn Hitchcock's debut solo album (Black Snake Diamond Röle). Currently this track, but there's so many great songs on this one.

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
1679494101627.png

Top Bottom