• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Bleib

Major Contributor

Klassic

For people that have Qobuz (you still be able to hear the first 30 seconds of each track, I cant remember), a couple of playlists with nice high quality tunes to show what's systems can do..

DanielT

Major Contributor
For me, this is the favorite.If we talk 70's hard rock. Or rock, blues or whatever you want to call it. That creepy feeling of that song (based on a true event, a cover song by the way). :)

Edit:

"When the Levee Breaks" is a country blues song written and first recorded by Kansas Joe McCoy and Memphis Minnie in 1929. The lyrics reflect experiences during the upheaval caused by the Great Mississippi Flood of 1927.

Last edited:

Axo1989

Major Contributor

Axo1989

Major Contributor
Since we are retro, a project of covers with varying treatments (I tried Velvet Underground initially, starts a cappella then morphs somewhat, then The Breeders but pick your own point of entry, as it's all glitchcore you'll want your subs) :

https://soundcloud.com/yeule%2Fsets%2Fnuclear-war-post-x

Last edited:
Top Bottom