• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Doc Powell - The Doctor
Recorded by David Manley on ViTaL Records, and excellent expression of Doc's talent combined with
one of the finest sounding recordings in my collection. Can't help but play it quite often when I want to remind
myself of my systems capabilities.
MI0001886257.jpg

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wifes of Henry VIII
I never get enough of Ricks genius at the keyboards.
Pretty good sound quality on my early release CD also.
Now a ripped copy and I don't know the sku # :(

D

Deleted member 65

The little girl next to the pool in my avatar is 4 years today, this is a celebration to her "Always on my mind" in Swedish ... Misc info: each and every Elvis song sung in Swedish needs to be approved by some kind of Elvis heir/authority in US.

Frank Dernie

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Elgar, Dream of Gerontius.
I have several recordings but my favourite is the 1976 Boult, Baker, Gedda, Watts version which I am listening to on a CD.
Can't find a picture of the CD art on the one I bought over 30 years ago they have changed it. Never mind.
I first heard some of the music as mood music in a TV drama and decided I needed to listen to a bit more. I bought this recording and still love it.

Top Bottom