• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

bequietjk

Wowow! Such a musical change from the usual from you...
Haha yes! As we all know many of us listen to all kinds of music. Since i've been working out very consistently I think the physicality of it blends well with metalcore. Along with the nature of the world's current events I find the heavyness of metal compliments the scenery, too.

bequietjk

One day i'd like to listen to songs like this with some really high end headphones like dan clarks work or even audeze. For now I can still capture some greatness with koss kph30 :)
Wowow! Such a musical change from the usual from you...

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Haha yes! As we all know many of us listen to all kinds of music. Since i've been working out very consistently I think the physicality of it blends well with metalcore. Along with the nature of the world's current events I find the heavyness of metal compliments the scenery, too.
I cross trained and worked out very diligently for some years and achieved the benching of 177# at a weight of 174# and then I called it quits. metal-core works very well. I used Pink Floyd The Wall for years before metal-core was as thang. :D

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
One day i'd like to listen to songs like this with some really high end headphones like dan clarks work or even audeze. For now I can still capture some greatness with koss kph30 :)
Moi aussi. I want some DCAs too. I suffer with Sennheiser HD 598 SRs.

bequietjk

I cross trained and worked out very diligently for some years and achieved the benching of 177# at a weight of 174# and then I called it quits. metal-core works very well. I used Pink Floyd The Wall for years before metal-core was as thang. :D
Pink Floyd aye? Nice! My dad actually uses wish you were here as his first musical track when testing new equipment.

Top Bottom