• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Andysu

Major Contributor
don't usually use the dolby dsu on the denon avc-x8500h as it is rather flawed for matrix dolby decoder for 4.2.4 matrix movies . i would often use proper Dolby Stereo 4.2.4 MP decoder though my CP500 and Dolby Stereo CP200 on the THX sound system itself . but it seems teh dsu is behaving itself . when i say , " flawed " it doesn't have auto balance if the Lt Rt signal is out of balnace it had no means to adjust the signal when source is from pc HDMI to avr/avp i gather nearly all now have no means of auto balance or even manual Lt Rt balance . but the signal was behaving itself on this video " super cut " .

return of the jedi , first movie to introduce the , lucasfilm ltd THX sound system . in few us states texas not sure of the other ? then it slowly grew international when THX arrived in the uk , but missed the jedi THX theatrical release boat . still it pressurizes in the room with screen channels L C R , i double checked see if i had the subs unmuted ? they are muted .

0:03 i feel the falcon engine propulsion system in an expanding vacuum universe . incredible . pressing against the irwin rocker cinema seats .
1:49 all craft pull off , wow feel the falcon engines flyby pressing against the seats .
i can only imagine this with the JBL 4675A8 x2 bass cab boxes per screen channel in THX baffle wall at the texas cinema ? if it did have x2 bass cabs per LCR which maximums the acoustical bass energy .
the engines they must use to change the speed the angle when running though inside the death star as there would i guess still be zero gravity ? the speeds is laughable at how all the spaceships don't all crash and guessing the speeds are far more than when space shuttle docking with iss would be few feet per second , not hundreds or thousands miles per hour . still it's only entertaining escapism movie .

star wars return of the jedi .

MKreroo

Interesting mix between rocks and choir and male opera(?)

Top Bottom