• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Audio levels are bit low so the volume req's upping but the video is from laser disc and the sound is decent.

mvleff

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and get political: Check out this Twitter thread from Larissa Mirru <https://twitter.com/larissamirru>. Scroll down a bit to a retweet she posts from a nurse describing a horrid situation resulting from the dreadful overturning of Roe v. Wade. I sometimes feel that ASR is a bit of a boys club, boys with our toys. But at the very least we need to be thinking about the mothers, sisters, daughters, wives, lovers in our lives. We will all be effected by this dark, new cloud looming over us and we need to push back. Kudos to Mirru.

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Currently enjoying the newest album from "ASR's own" @acbarn :

Here is his thread, if anyone who sees this post listens to his music and wishes to share comments with him there:

acbarn

Major Contributor
Currently enjoying the newest album from "ASR's own" @acbarn :

Here is his thread, if anyone who sees this post listens to his music and wishes to share comments with him there:
Thanks!!

Somafunk

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Colin Benders - This is Fine, if you like electronic music with immense sub bass thump that builds and builds then give it a try, not bashy/crashy plinky plonk noise at all but a very dark atmospheric soundtracky(ish) listening experience with excellent studio engineering/mastering on the album.

from his album “Rigmarole“ below

MattHooper

Major Contributor
One of the most perfect pop songs ever recorded:

Apparently one of John Lennon's favorite songs, Pete Townsend and Sid Vicious were fans too.

Last edited:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I must plug The Beegie Adaire Trio (again) so simple but great listening.

Last edited:

DSJR

Major Contributor
This album means a lot to me and this title track song is kind of an ode to my career now basically over -

Top Bottom