• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
P1290679.jpg

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Davy Knowles Best Of The BootLegs 2017.

Art of sound

check out Buddha-Bar Masterpieces playlist on spotify for a well mastered low-end

Last edited:

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Tokyo_John

Forum Donor
I'm listening to music echoing out of a rougher patch of life, blowing in on a breeze of impressions from the prior century...Mad Season tops the list at the moment, delving back into Above digs up so many ghosts and memories, it is quite a journey. All of these guys suffered from terrible addictions, and half of them were dead from overdose just a few years after. Just like many of the people I grew up with, and shared the same music. I know the demons, but I was lucky. Still, it is haunting to hear Layne's voice conveying these feelings of struggle to eternity. I buried these impressions long ago, and here is his pure voice bringing them right back out from the shadows. This is beautiful work, and worth the journey back in time, re-discovering myself along the way...

Top Bottom