• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Katji

Major Contributor
Animalia
Animix Twenty: Kiki Molina

Can't believe Animix is already at it's twentieth mix! I am delighted that no.20 comes from @kikimolina, all the way from Santiago, Chile. Kiki has been a drummer/percussionist their whole life, and works as an anthropologist, recently focusing on pre-Columbian American music and instruments. With mixes, Kiki aims to create a ritual and lasting space, long, languid ideas, and an essence of calm...
Gracefully done, this mix is just that. An other-wordly float through electronica, ambient & beyond.
Thank you so much for your contribution to the series Kiki <3

[ Download enabled ]

https://soundcloud.com/animalia-label%2Fanimix-twenty-kiki-molina

amper42

Major Contributor
eeg.png

Check out "Waiting for Dawn" album by Sinne Eeg on Qobuz. Amazing piano, upright bass, drums and quality vocals. Crisp articulate melodies with a foot tapping beat that will keep your attention. I have listened to Jazz most of my life and yet there is something about this release that rises above the crop. Play it on a quality audio system and it really draws the listener into the music.

Top Bottom