• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

murraycamp

Forum Donor
Highly recommended

urapef8pqsywc_600.jpg

Asylum Seeker

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Katji

Major Contributor
https://soundcloud.com/omega3rum%2Fprograma-716-16-01-2021
[en] Omega 3 is a weekly radio show on Rádio Universitária do Minho focused on electronic music. The
show is broadcasted every Saturday from 10pm to 12pm by Rádio Universitária do Minho thus reaching
a wide area of Braga district in Portugal.

[pt] O Omega 3 é um programa semanal da Rádio Universitária do Minho que tem como objectivo divulgar música
electrónica. O programa vai para o ar todos os Sábados das 22:00 ás 00:00 pela antena da Rádio Universitária do Minho,
abrangendo assim uma grande área do distrito de Braga em Portugal.

eeeper

Now... for something completely different!!!
I won't lie my brain stuttered watching this. Had my daughter listen. She's groovy then her eyes went wide in shock then went to a huge grin as she cackled madly. Totally awesome.

murraycamp

Forum Donor
herbie-nichols-herbie-nichols-trio-blue-note-1956.jpeg

Katji

Major Contributor
@amirm @BDWoody would it be possible to add Bandcamp to the 'embeddable' media sources? I think it might be useful in these music discussion/discovery threads. Thanks!
Yes please @amirm @BDWoody. I'd assumed it was, I was just about to post then checked the unread posts and saw this.
Support good companies rather than Spotify gangsters.

...However, it's easy enough to link image instead.

And for me to boycott gangsters like this:

1611077856135.png

Last edited:

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I won't lie my brain stuttered watching this. Had my daughter listen. She's groovy then her eyes went wide in shock then went to a huge grin as she cackled madly. Totally awesome.

I have made an appointment with my psychoanalyst after this piece!

Top Bottom