• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

milw50717

Just finished playing this on a trusty bit of 12" black vinyl. Never seen this live version of it before though.

milw50717

I was a mere slip of a lad when disco was at its height, but this one hit me like a ton of bricks and was the gateway for me into electronic music, which is "my music"

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Great song. I'm actually a metal head old rocker that changed :p I stopped listening to hard core and went disco etc some years ago. :cool:

milw50717

Dear god. I saw BG/AS play that live and wowser, was it was amazing.

Edit - I was drawn back to that BG video. The wife and I were at a football tournament with the kid and we picked up some tickets from another family who couldn't attend. I wan't expecting much, but I remember being blown away by that song. BG were generally too flashy for my tastes, but AS was just amazing.

Currently playing the below. I remember hearing this on John Peel way back when. Chilling after all those fast beats

Last edited:

milw50717

Great song. I'm actually a metal head old rocker that changed :p I stopped listening to hard core and went disco etc some years ago. :cool:

I think you can get pills for that.

Better see a real doctor and not a street doctor though

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I think you can get pills for that.

Better see a real doctor and not a street doctor though

RFLMA.. I am already ahead of you on that doc matter.. lol
I love that viking video. It's great but my germ friends think it's dated. so I don't participate and as much as i try encourage they disagree ;P

milw50717

Roon suggests I try The KLF from The Orb and who am I to argue.

The live performance announcing their departure from the music business seems a good choice to raise the blood pressure.

milw50717

RFLMA.. I am already ahead of you on that doc matter.. lol
I love that viking video. It's great but my germ friends think it's dated. so I don't participate and as much as i try encourage they disagree ;P

I spent quite some time on alcohol and pills in Germany in the late 80s. Good, albeit at times sporadic, memories of times in bars, brothels and clubs in Berlin, Hamburg and Nuremberg ................

Top Bottom