• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

What are we listening to right now..

Sal1950

Major Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Mark Chestnutt - Your Room 5.1 BluRay
I'm playing Mark Waldrep/AIX Records Blu Ray of Mark Chestnutt - Your Room
I love great country music and it doesn't get any better than Chestnutt. This live recording is a greatest hits list of all his hit singles. Waldrep always supply's a number of different perspective mixes on his BD discs. This one contains the "Audience" mix, and a "Stage" mix in 5.1 24/96 and 2ch Stereo in the same. Very interesting experience to be able to switch back and forth between being sitting out in the audience and being on-stage with the performers. I enjoy both just depending on my mood. I for sure want to buy more of AIX products in the near future.

Dogen

Forum Donor

Wombat

Major Contributor
I wish I could grant bonus 'likes'.
P.S. I feel that Stu Sutcliffe(the invisible Rolling Stone band member) would have loved this band. :cool:

Xulonn

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Listening Now.jpg

I'm sitting at my desk and listening to internet Radio - free classical music. The station is in Europe (Switzerland) and I am at home in a remote region in the mountains of Western Panama looking out at lush mountain rain forest vegetation and landscaping.

IMG_0024.JPG

With no A/C needed at 3,300" (1,005m), the temp inside and outside is about 77°F (25°C) at 11am - as it is nearly every day of the year. The trade winds are blowing over the mountains from the Caribbean, Typically sunny mornings and rain in the afternoon during the April - November rainy season.

¡La vida es buena!

Sal1950

Major Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
With no A/C needed at 3,300" (1,005m), the temp inside and outside is about 77°F (25°C) at 11am - as it is nearly every day of the year.
Burrr, give me a sweater. :)

Peter Leyenaar

Forum Donor
View attachment 30765

I'm sitting at my desk and listening to internet Radio - free classical music. The station is in Europe (Switzerland) and I am at home in a remote region in the mountains of Western Panama looking out at lush mountain rain forest vegetation and landscaping.

View attachment 30768

With no A/C needed at 3,300" (1,005m), the temp inside and outside is about 77°F (25°C) at 11am - as it is nearly every day of the year. The trade winds are blowing over the mountains from the Caribbean, Typically sunny mornings and rain in the afternoon during the April - November rainy season.

¡La vida es buena!
Same here in British Columbia, similar elevation, temperature slightly warmer , Rocky Mountains view from my patio
18 golf courses within 1 hour driving , 5 golf courses within 20 min driving, many lakes in the area ,exceptional down hill and
X country skiing

Patio shot.jpg

Sal1950

Major Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Wow. Suddenly envious!!
That's mid-summer, other times a whole different story. LOL
AKA January Fort Nelson
High−16.1 °C (3.0 °F) Low −24.6 °C (−12.3 °F)

Top Bottom