• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Ceburaska

Forum Donor

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert

We have tickets to see him in a couple months. Roll us both down the mountain, and I'm sure the fat man would win.

AndrovichIV

Forum Donor
Old stuff from Santana. Seriously, he might be one of the most underrated artist out there, only because you need a resolving system to appreciate it

Sekenenz

Personally, I love the original more than Santana's cover.

I like a lot that one too, but with the interpretation of Santana there is a special feeling, the fusion of rhythms, Santana's guitar... I don't know, it blends perfectly with the entire album.

Sekenenz

For me Santana = topical Pink Floyd. His albums are ridiculously well recorded, but the masses will never know that
I can't see the comparison with the Pink Floyd but it's also true that everyone interprets music in a subjective way, so it's fine.
Fortunately, I never knew anyone who didn't know Santana.

AndrovichIV

Forum Donor
I can't see the comparison with the Pink Floyd but it's also true that everyone interprets music in a subjective way, so it's fine.
Fortunately, I never knew anyone who didn't know Santana.

For me Santana is as psychedelic as Pink Floyd, just in tropical flavor ;)

Bamyasi

Amazing piece. Listen to acoustic guitar, it's so delicate there is an illusion the strings resonate to Daniel's voice instead of being picked by his fingers...

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sunday afternoon i'm listning to the Delfonics

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Finishing a Bruckner marathon--9 symphonies in under 24 hours. I don't think I'll ever do this again haha.

Jaap van Zweden conducting the Netherlands Radio Philharmonic Orchestra
Bruckner van Zweden a.jpg

Bruckner van Zweden b.jpg

Top Bottom