• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Wombat

Master Contributor
I used to post the album cover (500x500) from all music.com
And when you clicked on the cover picture album it was directly bringing you to a sampling music video. That was a labor of love and time.
Now I go quicker with YouTube.

If I post only the link, for people using the old IE (Internet Explorer) browser, because they only see a black box, people don't usually click on the link by itself.

Data we all love to save, that's why they created MQA. ...And of course to sell us the same music all over again, with lower resolution but better compacted data.

When Amir runs out of data on his site we'll send him loads of money so that he can load some more. :)

Traffic is always good for business and education, and presentation is key.

He could do with your money up-front for bandwidth usage. You are a big user(many more posted videos than anybody else}. o_O

Last edited:

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Thanks NS!

Call me Bob Frantz, NS is just a star in the sky from the north ... Canada.
...A small blip on the world map. :)

NorthSky

Major Contributor

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Trailer_Han_Smile_SOLO_GIF.gif

* EDIT: The above was only an animated image test; because for just over an hour youtube was down globally.
That, doesn't happen very often, extremely rarely on a global echelon. ...Probably a Russian spy kid, under Poutine's "go ahead".

Last edited:

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Well this sounds fantastic to me..,

I like progressive jazz as well.

* The Chinese butterfly design cover; @ first I thought it was two cowboy guns holsters.
...Then split man's underwear, with the center looking like a ***** rocket and the two guitars as the two balls. I'm telling it frankly as I see it with my own eyes, art. It's a positive.
_____

I'm listening to this; I subscribe. And I like some tunes from her, very.
That band has some catchy beats.

I'm a classical music lover, but I am also a lover of many many many other music genres.
...Blues, Tango, Calypso, Opera, Jazz, Electronica, Psychedelic, Wave, Angel, International, ... etcetera, etcetera and etcetera.

Top Bottom