• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Right now Willie

Attachments

• IMG_9030.jpeg
    IMG_9030.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 28
With specific regard to the great Wayne Shorter, quite by accident, I discovered; ......
Singer and actress Tina Turner credits Shorter with saving her life. In Turner's 2020 spiritual memoir Happiness Becomes You, she states that Shorter and his wife Ana Maria provided Turner with critical refuge at their home for six months after Turner left her abusive husband, Ike Turner, in 1976.[30]

Shorter died in Los Angeles, California, on March 2, 2023, at the age of 89

Mid-range mayonnaise.

Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen Golden Gate Quartet

Last edited:
I need to go back to church.

D'Angelo - Unshaken​

Shining- Blackjazz Live At The Heavy Water Plant

Interesting, that was kind of fun thanks.

Admittedly, as I grow older, I seem to like vocals less and less. I like the instrumental aspect of their performances and my preference would be to drop the vocals.

the score has other worldly out of space to it , mystery as the other boat moves around the wrecked boat , the score i'm thinking 4th dimensionally with below surround music and bass in the 10th dimension

Back
Top Bottom