• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Were money and space no object what would be your dream speakers?

HooStat

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The OP forgot to mention whether my significant other gets input. Even with all the money and space in the world, there is only so much I can get away with.

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
The OP forgot to mention whether my significant other gets input. Even with all the money and space in the world, there is only so much I can get away with.
Unless you have a separate music room

fineMen

Major Contributor
If you had unlimited funds ...
I personally would support alle musicians that I know and have direct access to all the sound directly. May be I would support an orchestra to play more recent music than .. . And so on--unlimited resource?

AudiOhm

Since money is no object, I would have to move to a larger home, purchase a new amp, pre-amp, and sources.

Then a set of Grande Utopia EM Evo in piano black...

Ohms

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I wouldn't mind spending unlimited amounts of money, but I'd really balk at the space thing. I just find it unsettling to be in a room with a lot of audio boxes. One of the best trends ever, I think, are these State of the Art Active speakers like the Genelecs, D & D's, Kii's, and Neumann's. I like great sound delivered with Zen-like simplicity. Anything else violates my sense of Feng Shui, I guess.

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I wouldn't mind spending unlimited amounts of money, but I'd really balk at the space thing. I just find it unsettling to be in a room with a lot of audio boxes. One of the best trends ever, I think, are these State of the Art Active speakers like the Genelecs, D & D's, Kii's, and Neumann's. I like great sound delivered with Zen-like simplicity. Anything else violates my sense of Feng Shui, I guess.
I agree. That is why I use in-wall speakers. I am waiting delivery of three KEF Ci5160REF -THX for LCR

Top Bottom