• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Welcome to the New Review Index!

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Is there a way to sort or search by ADC SINAD rather than DAC SINAD? You could do that in the old one, particularly useful for ADC/DAC interfaces, but I can't find a way to do that now.
There is not but will put on todo list. Thanks.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Would be good if another android user could confirm the problem, to rule out something screwy with my isp for example.
Gosh, looks like we broke that. :( Let me see if we can get it fixed. Sorry about that.

Nonick

Sorry for the Android css switch fault. It was a minor dev. glitch with css versions. It should work now on Android / Chromium devices, please perform RELOAD for review page on your Android device and Hard reload for incognito tabs.

Last edited:

xaviescacs

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I guess some changes are in progress, it's hard to fix bugs with people reporting issues if there is not a public track of them :) Anyway, right now in FF I don't see the content of the iframe. Apparently, the class sidebar-collapse in the body makes some layers to be display:none. If I manually remove the class from the body, everything appears again.

Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-25 09-25-02.png

Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-25 09-25-25.png

Nonick

I guess some changes are in progress, it's hard to fix bugs with people reporting issues if there is not a public track of them :) Anyway, right now in FF I don't see the content of the iframe. Apparently, the class sidebar-collapse in the body makes some layers to be display:none. If I manually remove the class from the body, everything appears again.

Please write your OS and FF version.
FF 90.0 - 100.0.2 (64-bit) have been tested on Windows and are working without any errors.

xaviescacs

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Please write your OS and FF version.
FF 90.0 - 100.0.2 (64-bit) have been tested on Windows and are working without any errors.
Oh, of course, sorry. Ubuntu 22.04, FF 100.0.2. This is my user-agent header:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:100.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/100.0

Nonick

Oh, of course, sorry. Ubuntu 22.04, FF 100.0.2. This is my user-agent header:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:100.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/100.0
Please Hard reload your FF page (ctrl+f5).
Tested on Ubuntu with 4 FF versions - everything seems to be working.
1653467107888.png

xaviescacs

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Please Hard reload your FF page (ctrl+f5).
Tested on Ubuntu with 4 FF versions - everything seems to be working.
View attachment 208778
It works! I used the cache checkbox on the traffic tab of the inspector, the other options didn't do anything really. I had been playing with the browser's device simulator and perhaps something got stacked. By the way, I was about to send you another couple of screenshots because with the device simulator, when the width of the iframe was 992 or less, everything disappeared, but now I've checked that again and everything works fine, with any size.

Nice job you have done here!

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
It has nothing to do with the OS or (probably browser). If you make your window smaller than the width of the iframe, it will show a blank screen, See here Brave of MacOS:

1653468500020.png

Widening the window fixes it.

Nonick

Its the cache of static files holding the old version of css. Please reload / hard reload the page.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Its the cache of static files holding the old version of css. Please reload / hard reload the page.
Nope. cleared all caches, doesn't change a thing. Just try a private window, it will behave the same.

Also tried Firefox. It never visited the review index. It does exactly the same. Safari as well.
1653469340533.png

xaviescacs

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Nope. cleared all caches, doesn't change a thing. Just try a private window, it will behave the same.

Also tried Firefox. It never visited the review index. It does exactly the same. Safari as well.
In my case, the css is loaded again if I check the box on the network tab of the inspector and reload again. Browsers cache css for each page, it's not really a matter of private/ not private. Can you confirm that this still happens if you use this method?

xaviescacs

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

-Matt-

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Just confirming... Android version is working for me now. Thanks!

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Interesting... I can't reproduce it though :( Now (not this morning) it works with all sizes for me... What is your user agent?
That is really wacky. I have this on 4 browsers.. you may pick your user agent ;)

On brave, it looks like it goes white once the width drops below 993px for the body element.

Body class blank:

pace-done ew-layout-top-nav sidebar-closed sidebar-collapse

Body class working:

pace-done ew-layout-top-nav

Clearly, something is wrong with some of the CSS here.

Edit: narrowed it down to this class:

sidebar-collapse

If you remove that one, it works again

Last edited:
Top Bottom