• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Welcome to the New Review Index!

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
This might be over-engineering, but if the query range defaults are dynamically limited to the available range with zeroes filtered out, that would be cool. Again, similar to shopping site filters with sliders and defaults.

If the code is open-sourced or shared on github with permissions limited to certain members, I am sure a bunch of us can contribute, unless you already have enough cooks :)
You mean set the min to 50 or something like that? If so, yes that is a good idea. Code is private right now with one of the best web developer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. :)

Waxx

Major Contributor
I'm missing the search function where you can search on certain properties. But it's good to have the latest tests also in the database. That is a big evolution in the right direction. And the mssing search will come when the programmer had time to do it i suppose... I just got to be patient.

Reactions: RHO

RHO

Major Contributor
Is there a way to easily distinguish between open and closed back headphones?
I did a search on "open" and got 1 LCD as a result. "Closed" returned more headphones.

chuckt62

Editor
I'm missing the search function where you can search on certain properties. But it's good to have the latest tests also in the database. That is a big evolution in the right direction. And the mssing search will come when the programmer had time to do it i suppose... I just got to be patient.
1653332957262.png

Waxx

Major Contributor
You can't select much with it. It's not with as many criteria as it used to be, and you need to know exactly what you're searching.

1653336050636.png

This used to be a lot better. But it's probally just a matter of time (free time from the programmer), at least that is what i hope. The old search was very good, so something similar would be good for me.

Reactions: RHO

DavidGA

Is there a way to sort or search by ADC SINAD rather than DAC SINAD? You could do that in the old one, particularly useful for ADC/DAC interfaces, but I can't find a way to do that now.

-Matt-

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Not sure if it is maybe being updated right now... but this is all I see on Firefox on Android (blank page):

Screenshot_20220524-235815_Firefox.jpg
Same on Desktop View mode.

-Matt-

Just tried Chrome on the same Android (12) device and got the same blank page.

Edit: Now tried on an older Android tablet and a different Android phone (both Chrome) - same result in all cases.

Last edited:

chuckt62

Editor
Brave browser on iOS is fine.

JSmith

Master Contributor
PC via Chrome is fine here... looks like it's Android OS based as we have Chrome and Firefox not working on Android devices, yet Brave on iOS is fine.

JSmith

-Matt-

Would be good if another android user could confirm the problem, to rule out something screwy with my isp for example.

JSmith

Master Contributor
Would be good if another android user could confirm the problem, to rule out something screwy with my isp for example.
It's Android, sorry I failed to mention I have tried it via Chrome on Android too... blank like your screenshot.

JSmith

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Works fine on Firefox

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I think the 8361A is missclassified as a Powered Speaker instead of Studio Monitor, like their brothers. :)
Good catch. Fixed. Thanks.

Top Bottom