• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Weird: The Al Yankovic Story

DanielT

Major Contributor
Finally we get the story of ...::)..I look forward to checking it out!

Yes, I know what it's about.;)

Do you have any memories of a concert with Weird Al? Any favorite song, video? If so, paste it.

The first, of course it would be...:

Elitzur–Vaidman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I saw him a couple months back as part of his Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour. It was loads of fun watching him perform a bunch of his non-parody songs.

Prana Ferox

When I was a child my mother got so tired of listening to Weird Al in the car that she threw the tape out the window

Puddingbuks

Forum Donor
I love amish paradise.

OP
DanielT

DanielT

Major Contributor
I saw him a couple months back as part of his Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour. It was loads of fun watching him perform a bunch of his non-parody songs.
Sounds fun.:D
When I was a child my mother got so tired of listening to Weird Al in the car that she threw the tape out the window
Lol.:p

There was a lot of listening to Weird Al when I was in my younger teens but as I got older and in my early twenties it became Zappa instead (if we're talking about music with humor). I guess then I thought Weird Al was too ridiculous, or something. I do not remember. It was at that age when you had to be a little "cool" also. Not that I was cool, but you know what I mean.:)

Now that I'm an old fart and don't give a shit and listen to exactly what I want, when I feel like it. Sometimes Zappa sometimes some Weird Al song.:)

Top Bottom