• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wavelet question

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm hoping that a seasoned wavelet user can help me. I've just started using the wavelet eq software on android and would like to import oratorys Moondrop chu profile the autoeq git repo as it's not built in to the application. I get an error message when I use any of the .txt files. Unfortunately the documentation on wavelet is pretty spartan and there is no support forum.

I'm obviously missing something, anyone know what it is?

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Could you post your txt file (or paste the text)?

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
You get an error message but it should appear in the menu afterwards and all you need is to select it.
Screenshot_20221113-184023.png
Don't forget to enable legacy processing chain in settings (bottom left icon) or it won't work with most stuff.
Best regards and have fun.

OP
Phorize

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Could you post your txt file (or paste the text)?
Voila. What format of file is wavelet expecting, I can’t see that documented?

OP
Phorize

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You get an error message but it should appear in the menu afterwards and all you need is to select it.
View attachment 243177
Don't forget to enable legacy processing chain in settings (bottom left icon) or it won't work with most stuff.
Best regards and have fun.
I’m afraid that it fails to import and isn’t available from the drop down list afterwards, I have legacy mode enabled.

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Voila. What format of file is wavelet expecting, I can’t see that documented?
Simple not wrapped/formated txt with indication wrapper "GraphicEQ:" with serie of fixed (many) point's graphics EQ points each separated with ";".

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
@Phorize check the file, it should work if file is valid. Download another one and try. Fix the one that has a broken syntax it's easy enough.

OP
Phorize

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Simple not wrapped/formated txt with indication wrapper "GraphicEQ:" with serie of fixed (many) point's graphics EQ points each separated with ";".
Thanks, so I’d expect the file above to work then?

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
The blank file looks and it has to have all fixed point frequencies.
Didn't found Chu in repository I know of (when it whose updated last), only found a git request for it.

OP
Phorize

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
It doesn't work, don't have time right now to compare it to empty sheet, it must be an syntax error somewhere in it.

Top Bottom