• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wanted: Schiit Freya S

1herb

I would prefer one in black, but the silver one will do too.

Please PM with your offer. Thank you.
I have a Freya s I will sell for $500.00 plus shipping. I bought it from Schiit in July 2020. Used it until I bought the Freya plus tube model in December. My unit is perfect with original everything.

bigLP

Forum Donor
I have a freya s bought in the spring of 2020 a couple months after the ASR review.
450 plus shipping to you. 425 for anyone who can pick it up in person in Rochester, NY

MokhaMark

I have a freya s bought in the spring of 2020 a couple months after the ASR review.
450 plus shipping to you. 425 for anyone who can pick it up in person in Rochester, NY
Hi bigLP, I'd like to buy your Freya S please. I am new here as you can see, but I the same handle at https://forum.headphones.com/u/mokhamark/summary where I have an WTB ad up now for a Freya S. I can also share my eBay refrences as well. Please respond or PM if you are still interested to sell. Thank you very much.

bigLP

Forum Donor
Hi bigLP, I'd like to buy your Freya S please. I am new here as you can see, but I the same handle at https://forum.headphones.com/u/mokhamark/summary where I have an WTB ad up now for a Freya S. I can also share my eBay refrences as well. Please respond or PM if you are still interested to sell. Thank you very much.
OK, I will post a few more pictures for you as well. I am the same handle on audiogon with 100% positive, but only two transactions.

MokhaMark

OK, I will post a few more pictures for you as well. I am the same handle on audiogon with 100% positive, but only two transactions.
Thanks very much, if there is nothing notable about the condition, cosmetic or otherwise, don't sweat the pictures. I sent you a PM earlier also, if you want to reply to that with your PayPal ID etc, we can coordinate the sale/shipping etc. These do not seem to pop up often and it has all the flexibility I currently need, so just ready to get one!

Top Bottom