• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wanted: Hypex SMPS DLCP

parubets

Hello,

looking for buying 1 or 2 Hypex SMPS power supply for their DLCP module.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 9_smps-dlcp.jpg
    9_smps-dlcp.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 124

Valhalla

Actually, DLCP SMPS and DLCP itself both have been obsoleted and are no longer available. We have been using DLCP for years, and we also built linear PSU for a better sound. The PCB is bigger, but it's a direct replacement (plug and play) with same screw holes and connectivity. DLCP SMPS from Hypex has ~50milivotls of ripple p-p and this linear PSU has less than 2milivotls of ripple at output. The voltage stability if also improved and will deliver stable output voltage regardless of input voltage fluctuation.
Here are some pictures of linear PSU we used to build for DLCP, I can check if we still have some in stock.

IMG_7124.JPGIMG_7138.JPGIMG_7139.JPG
IMG_7132.JPGIMG_7123.JPGIMG_7145.JPG

OP
P

parubets

Wow! Interesting :)
What is the price for 2 units? Or is it possible to power up 2 DLCP board with 1 power supply?

SubyC

Actually, DLCP SMPS and DLCP itself both have been obsoleted and are no longer available. We have been using DLCP for years, and we also built linear PSU for a better sound. The PCB is bigger, but it's a direct replacement (plug and play) with same screw holes and connectivity. DLCP SMPS from Hypex has ~50milivotls of ripple p-p and this linear PSU has less than 2milivotls of ripple at output. The voltage stability if also improved and will deliver stable output voltage regardless of input voltage fluctuation.
Here are some pictures of linear PSU we used to build for DLCP, I can check if we still have some in stock.

View attachment 142018View attachment 142020View attachment 142021
View attachment 142019View attachment 142023View attachment 142022
Hi Arash,
would you be able to ship two DLCP SMPS to Germany?
What would they cost?

Thanks
Subhash
[email protected]

SubyC

View attachment 142018View attachment 142020View attachment 142021
View attachment 142019View attachment 142023View attachment 142022
Hi Arash,
What would they cost?

Thanks
Subhash
[email protected]

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Valhalla

Wow! Interesting :)
What is the price for 2 units? Or is it possible to power up 2 DLCP board with 1 power supply?

Each linear PSU is capable of delivering 1 ampere stably. DLCP only needs 500 milliamperes, so 1 ampere is more than adequate, and hopefully you can power two DLCPs with one PSU.

The price for PSU including two PCBs (one for PSU itself and one for DLCP on/off function with front panel and remote control) and Toroidal transformer and all cabling needed is 100USD/set and 90USD/set with EI transformer, both shipping cost excluded.

Valhalla

Hi Arash,
What would they cost?

Thanks
Subhash
[email protected]

Hello there,

Yes sure!

The price for PSU including two PCBs (one for PSU itself and one for DLCP on/off function with front panel and remote control) and Toroidal transformer and all cabling needed is 100USD/set and 90USD/set with EI transformer, both shipping cost excluded.

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
A small manufacturer located at a hellhole country name IRAN. :)
Good on you. I was born in Turkey and have an Iranian first name :)

Valhalla

Can I know a bit more about your company? What is your company's name?

I prefer to be in this forum as an individual not a company so if you are looking for DLCP PSU from a company please skip my posts above.

Last edited:
Top Bottom