• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Vandersteen Model 3A Signature Stereo Speakers w/Sound Anchor Stands

HionHiFi

Hello,
I'm selling a pair of Vandersteen 3A Signatures. The are Vandersteen's classic high-end speaker and sound excellent on all kinds of music. The bass is deep but not boomy. The midrange is neutral and doesn't color the sound. The tweeter is smooth on the top end and isn't bright. All these characteristics make for a well rounded speaker.

The 3A Sigs are in excellent condition. There are no tears, dents, dings, nor snags in speaker grill cloth. The only issue I can identify is a bit of sticky reside (from tape) on the rear speaker wire connection plate. See pictures for more detail.

This pair is from the 2003 timeframe so they are approx. 18 years old.

I'm willing to deliver within 3 hours of Sacramento, Ca. Otherwise buyer will be responsible for shipping. The speakers will ship in 3 boxes separate boxes.

Included:
Floor spikes, Sound Anchor Stands, 2 Floor spike spacers, Factory Boxes

Thanks for looking. Don't miss these beautiful classic speakers.

Asking $1975 or best offer.

Note: Not interested in trades.

5C229092-5E19-45A8-AD8F-E049ED371056.jpeg

85D4E3B7-104F-4E92-8256-22E126872449.jpeg

61CCA864-970C-4B2C-A752-470B55A9663E.jpeg

65130DDD-D7F8-49C5-BAD8-4AE33FDCDC1B.jpeg

04D0C752-1645-465B-9824-097E30C6FB9C.jpeg

Last edited:

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wow, this is a great deal!

If you caught me before I bought my CBTs, would have found a way to take these off your hands.

Hope you find a good home for them. :)

OP
HionHiFi

HionHiFi

Wow, this is a great deal!

If you caught me before I bought my CBTs, would have found a way to take these off your hands.

Hope you find a good home for them. :)
I think so too. You could always sell the CBT’s and buy these. Lol

All joking aside, they are really nice speakers and I do hope they find a good home.

I am selling these speakers for an Audiophile buddy of mine. He doesn’t like the process of selling online so he enlisted me to sell them for him. I will be shipping them, receiving the payment, etc, etc. He also has another pair in the same excellent condition. Those will be a local sale however because they are missing the boxes. I will be selling those once these sell.

Last edited:
Top Bottom