• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Using a smartphone with desktop dac amp

OP

01890jp

Just to update here, I'm using my s7 and uapp with an otg cable into a K5 pro and it works flawlessly. The K5 even changes colors recognizing the different file types. For people that do most of there critical listening at home but like the convenience of using there phone and want the power and affordability of a desktop I highly recommend this.

Kosta

My exact set up except using a pixel phone. Otg cables that convert between different connectors are pretty common now

Just to update here, I'm using my s7 and uapp with an otg cable into a K5 pro and it works flawlessly. The K5 even changes colors recognizing the different file types. For people that do most of there critical listening at home but like the convenience of using there phone and want the power and affordability of a desktop I highly recommend this.

Top Bottom