• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Used to make Hypex Ncore amp cases and might make more!

kazsud

Happy new year guys!!

They would be around $1,500 for a pair of mono block cases. I used to sell these as completed amps but that is not something I want to get back into. So these are DIY on your end but very easy to put together.

The whole reason I created this design was to push the edge, look around most manufactures take the simple road and charge a lot of money for a stamped chassis.

My audio design passion started back in 2012 (I was 24 years old!!! lol) and I have made some really cool things.

See more projects below :)

My CNC mill is always busy with other projects but if enough interest arises I could run a batch or two. But if not I got to share my passion with you guys and that's worth something too :)

How do the aluminum bookshelf’s sound?

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thank you!

It is rather expensive to machine from solid billet but it's always the most fun :)

When I was selling these they went for around $1,500 without amp modules.

Happy new year!
Mark, I saw these once, and was extremely impressed. I build mine with a Ghent case which is much more pedestrian looking, but I'll keep you in mind if I ever want to upgrade the cosmetics so they match the sound.

Top Bottom