• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Used choice Nad C315bee or C316bee

Toph17

Hello. I don't know if any of you carry one of these Nad amplifiers? I would like some opinions because I have the possibility of buying used at home in France. A Nad C315bee at 100€ or a C316bee at 240€. What do you think are these good hi-fi amps? It would be to drive my klipsch high efficiency RF82-mk2 columns. Thanks and sorry for the bad spelling.

ivayvr

I am not familiar with your speakers but in general NAD has a very conservative power ratings and number of tests on different models measured higher power rating than the declared power.
The choice between one or another depends on overall age or shape of both units. When I briefly checked the specs the 315 has a bit better S/N 100 vs 95 but at the same time it is quite a bit older model. I wish I could provide a more definitive answer.

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
looking at the specs there's really not much difference in specs between the 315, 316v1 and the 316v2

little bit more power... they all have similar amentiies

assuming they are all in good working order just get the 315 given the 316 is 2.4x the price but is it 2.4x better?

Top Bottom