• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

MCH

Major Contributor
The pro version, according to many here, is since long time out of stock. I have the non pro and i am very happy with it. Others had issues with it but it has always worked fine with my phone and laptop (needed some things done to make it work with a pi though).

forlau

I use this
with this eqed to harman curve.

And this goes loud.
I mean far abough you could tollerate with ear health in mind.
I also have this Benewy adapter and I'm really surprised by its sound quality. I also connected it to my raspberry streamer and to my surprise, it if no one tells you, you would not find out that this little adapter is playing. This could be a final solution for a streamer.
The other adapter i tried is the Xnyocn cx31993 , which is also absolutely amazing.

tomtoo

Major Contributor
I also have this Benewy adapter and I'm really surprised by its sound quality. I also connected it to my raspberry streamer and to my surprise, it if no one tells you, you would not find out that this little adapter is playing. This could be a final solution for a streamer.
The other adapter i tried is the Xnyocn cx31993 , which is also absolutely amazing.

Would be cool to see them measured. Just by ear i have not much to complain about. I mean if you not like to drive some high impedance, low efficient headphones with them. ;)
Oh, btw did you compared which has more outputpower?

Last edited:
Interesting. I've decided to buy one and hopefully its output is better than the 3.5mm jack on my Note 9. Recently upgraded to an S21 Ultra so will be interesting to see how it sounds.

My main earbuds when out and about are Final Audio E3000 so nothing hard to drive

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Interesting. I've decided to buy one and hopefully its output is better than the 3.5mm jack on my Note 9. Recently upgraded to an S21 Ultra so will be interesting to see how it sounds.

My main earbuds when out and about are Final Audio E3000 so nothing hard to drive

Would be nice, if you could tell your experience.

forlau

Would be cool to see them measured. Just by ear i have not much to complain about. I mean if you not like to drive some high impedance, low efficient headphones with them. ;)
Oh, btw did you compared which has more outputpower?
I did not compare the power in detail, but there was while listening no obvious difference in ouput power. Soundwise i prefer the Benewy, because of more deep bass.

Would be nice, if you could tell your experience.
Benewy came earlier today. Tried it on my Note 9 and S21 Ultra. She is loud for certain. 100% volume on Note 9 via 3.5mm is the same as 60-65% via Benewy o_O

Happy with quality too. Maybe a tad be sharp? could also be because I've been playing Forza all day so going from loud thumps and booms to hip hop music so things seem clean/slightly sharp.

Either way I am very happy with the purchase. Some songs I needed 90% volume with Note 9 via 3.5mm jack but with this dongle I don't need to go anywhere near as high

Last edited:

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Benewy came earlier today. Tried it on my Note 9 and S21 Ultra. She is loud for certain. 100% volume on Note 9 via 3.5mm is the same as 60-65% via Benewy o_O

Happy with quality too. Maybe a tad be sharp? could also be because I've been playing Forza all day so going from loud thumps and booms to hip hop music so things so clean.

Either way I am very happy with the purchase. Some songs I needed 90% volume with Note 9 via 3.5mm jack but with this dongle I don't need to go anywhere near as high

Thx man, yes i also feel a bit sharp. Could be elevated thd in the highs. If you go loud. Who knows, needs measurement.
Was yours delivert with usb c kabel and adapter too?

Thx man, yes i also feel a bit sharp. Could be elevated thd in the highs. If you go loud. Who knows, needs measurement.
Was yours delivert with usb c kabel and adapter too?

Possibly, would like measurements too. Not near as bad with my Final Audio E3000. Yes came with both the dongle and usb c cable which is very high quality.

Only problem I have noticed, maybe I need to reboot but phone calls aren't coming through my earbuds when the dongle is plugged in

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Possibly, would like measurements too. Not near as bad with my Final Audio E3000. Yes came with both the dongle and usb c cable which is very high quality.

Only problem I have noticed, maybe I need to reboot but phone calls aren't coming through my earbuds when the dongle is plugged in

Think they did write something that phone calls dont work if your device has also 3.5mm out.

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Last edited:
Top Bottom