• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

US Coils - New USA company

Ban

Audio Company
Hello everyone,
My name is Barbara and I would like to introduce US Coils, location is in Ohio. We are still working on our website but please call with any question you may have @ 440.290.0800. All of our coils are made in the USA and lead time is about 3-5 days. No waiting for months to finish your project.

Below is a review from another site I copied and pasted. I tried to set up an account and got blocked. But here is what this customer had to say -
Hello -US COILS -
YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM A TRY!! All coils made in USA. Called them to place an order - at 440.290.0800. Her name was Barbara. She was very helpful and had my order in 4 days. Can't get any better than that. This is going to be a strong independent company. Barbara informed me, they are making the same coils Erse did and Erse China is not the parent company, and they are individually owned. I was informed their website should be completed soon

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
What kind of coils?

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Tesla coils!

Tesla18Week2FullBright3000.jpg

OP
Ban

Ban

Audio Company
Hello, we make all the coils Erse did minus the copper foil ones.

Top Bottom