• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Upgrading Audio Technica ATH-G1 with amp and dac

feggs

Hi ! I want to upgrade my headset w it’s amp and dac combo for PS4. Headset is Audio Technica G1. What is recommended for this setup.

Thanks in advance!

Firefly00

Hi ! I want to upgrade my headset w it’s amp and dac combo for PS4. Headset is Audio Technica G1. What is recommended for this setup.

Thanks in advance!
I don’t think you’ll get much use out of an amp or DAC given the G1 has a sensitivity of 101db/mv

OP
F

feggs

Hi ! I am going to purchase this headphone Beyerdyamic DT 770 pro 250 ohm I am going to buy Meze 99 Neo from Amazon on Black Friday special’s. What setup I need to push these headphones. A amp/dac combo or one recommend’s you suggest.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.

OP
F

feggs

Also what setup can I use, in order to push these headphone. Audio Technica ATH-M50 for PS4

deprogrammed

Also what setup can I use, in order to push these headphone. Audio Technica ATH-M50 for PS4
Those are pretty easy to drive as well. Maybe look at one of Shiit's gaming dacs/amps? They have one for 99 and one for 199, Not really familiar with PS4 but their web page says
  • Use it for gaming. Fulla E works seamlessly with many popular consoles like PS4, PS5, and Switch, as well as PCs, Macs, and tablets

Top Bottom