• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Upgrade from Presonus Eric’s 4.5 + sub8

Lord_Balkan

I’m looking to potentially upgrade my Presonus 4.5 with the Eris Sub 8.

These will be for my computer mainly. They will stay on my desk next to my monitors, and my computer is in the living room at the moment, but I will be moving it to a separate room in probably a year or two.

I was looking at the Kali line, based on browsing threads here. My thoughts are going for the Kali LP-6 V2 or the Kali IN-8 V2. The LP-6 looks like a good value but it seems like it might be worth it to go for the IN-8.

Is it worth to keep and use the Eris Sub 8 with any upgraded speakers?

Any input would be appreciated

Sonny1

I forgot the name but Kali has a very cool desktop system they just launched. Thinking about getting it myself. Compact with an innovative sub base that can be used as a monitor stand.

OP
L

Lord_Balkan

I forgot the name but Kali has a very cool desktop system they just launched. Thinking about getting it myself. Compact with an innovative sub base that can be used as a monitor stand.

You think that would be better than the studio monitors + sub?

Top Bottom