• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ultrasone S Logic

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Does anyone have any information on the Ultrasone S Logic technology please? I have read the marketing material but that doesn't convey much other than trying to sell it. The only model I've ever been able to listen to isn't sold as an Ultrasone model, but the Adam SP5 is made by Ultrasone for them and is very clearly an Ultrasone product. To be honest it really wasn't my cup of tea, it was very revealing and the bass was pretty good but even as someone who likes slightly bright headphones I found them too bright for my tastes. And given the price they felt low rent (near £5o than £500 headphones in terms of tactile feel), terrific case though. I really couldn't hear the S Logic stuff doing much at all.

Top Bottom