• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ultimate 1ET400A Purifi Amplifier sonic shootout - €820 to €8,344

roffe

I figured out what the confusion is—Sweden is a member of the EU but is not part of the Eurozone.
Whether a country's currency is the Euro or not has nothing to do with the EU open market. Norway is of course not a part of the Eurozone as they are not members of the EU. Neither are they members of the EEU.

Billy Budapest

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Whether a country's currency is the Euro or not has nothing to do with the EU open market. Norway is of course not a part of the Eurozone as they are not members of the EU. Neither are they members of the EEU.
That earlier poster was talking about Sweden, not Norway. They said Sweden was not part of the EU. I remarked that there could be confusion because although Sweden is part of the EU, it is not part of the Eurozone.

jmillar

That earlier poster was talking about Sweden, not Norway. They said Sweden was not part of the EU. I remarked that there could be confusion because although Sweden is part of the EU, it is not part of the Eurozone.
Sweden is in the EU, but retains its own currency. Norway (with own currency) is part of the EEA European Economic Area which allows seamless movement and trade with the EU.

Ra1zel

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If someone knows of a company making purifi monos with speakon connectors please let me know.

Top Bottom