• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Two IceEdge 1200AS2 Class D amps in Ghent Cases 600wpc USA

• Thread starter Deleted member 15250
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15250

Hello I have two of these amps. 600 watts per channel at 8 ohms. If you only connect the right channel they become monoblocks. One has normal quality connectors and a missing rubber ring from one of the feet on the bottom. Asking $850 including UPS shipping and paypal fee from Hawaii where I live to anywhere in the USA.

Other one has super high end Furutech binding posts and cardas xlr inputs, they were a $200 upgrade. asking $950 including shipping and paypal fee just like the other one. Buy both and I'll knock $50 off the price. Measure 15" long by 12" wide. Have a switch on the bottom to dim or disable the blue led on the front.
Email me at [email protected] if you're interested

xVWQBvMl.jpg

iiUJZHvl.jpg

vyMnCTgl.jpg

O4kvjQhl.jpg

JQy6ctWl.jpg

LjI7VFvl.jpg

i0NZmIQl.jpg

OP
D

Deleted member 15250

cheaper one is sold, furutech/cardas version still available

OP
D

Deleted member 15250

furutech binding post/cardas xlr input version still available bump
PRICE DROP $850 shipped UPS to usa only including paypal fee

OP
D

Deleted member 15250

I said I'd pay all shipping and PayPal fees. That's what I meant. Sorry if it wasn't worded clearly

AudioJester

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I wish Amir could measure this amp, the 1200AS2 is supposedly much better than previous Icepower amps.
GLWS

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I wish Amir could measure this amp, the 1200AS2 is supposedly much better than previous Icepower amps.
GLWS
The datasheet has many AP measurements already, there would be no big surprises from Amir measurements.

Attachments

• Icepower1200As2Datasheet.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 232
OP
D

Deleted member 15250

PRICE DROP
$800 including shipping via UPS to anywhere in the USA, all fees etc included. Final price drop before I keep it for future experiments. please have a paypal confirmed address
edit: reminder this is the Cardas XLR/ Furutech megabuck binding post version

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom