• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Twitteringmachines.com on ASR Measurements

Katji

Major Contributor
Twittering? Seems appropriate. He is not telling anything. ...Never mind how a network switch could possible "improve" audio.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
He is the same idiot who posted a short film of himself hacking at something or other with an axe in a rage fest. It got him unemployed and proved that he doesn't know how to use an axe.

direstraitsfan98

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
He is the same idiot who posted a short film of himself hacking at something or other with an axe in a rage fest. It got him unemployed and proved that he doesn't know how to use an axe.
Story and source behind this? :oops:

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
just my recollection from a few years ago

you might track down the young Filipina woman with the nice voice who does a blog; find out what her job was a year or two ago, and then why it became vacant - IIRC, that will pull up the axe video or if it is now deleted various people talking about it

sq225917

Major Contributor
Eh, differences in very narrow spikes between -125 and -145db? Utterly inaudible, does he even understand what he's reading

Katji

Major Contributor
^^^Oh, ok, I thought you might be referring to ZReviews / Zeos on Youtube. Sounds like something he might do, if he realises that some people might not like watching him cook his f###### pasta.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
yes, I think that's her

Top Bottom