• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Turning speakers on their sides or upside down? Need solution for my desktop setup

OP
JL8888

JL8888

Oh come on, just try it, could be, the result is much better than you think. Nothing speaks against it.
I would love to experiment, but this is a new build. I don't have anything to test this out with hence my post here. I want to make an informed purchase rather than taking a chance.

tomtoo

Major Contributor
A Hedd typ 30 could fit, but thats i think much more than you look for. I mean the formfaktor?
A good 3-way center? Not easy sry.

Last edited:
OP
JL8888

JL8888

A Hedd typ 30 could fit, but thats i think much more than you look for. I mean the formfaktor?
A good 3-way center? Not easy sry.
I only have about 6-7 inches below the monitor, unfortunately they are too high at 13 inches.

MarkWinston

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Can anyone explain to me what are the cons of turning a speaker upside down and in what situation it will be worse than having it upright and not being on axis vertically?

anmpr1

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Visuals are always helpful when deciding:

Good
4311.jpg

Better
e.jpg

Best
Maxwell-Blown-Away-Guy-1.jpg

When you're not sure, but want to cover all the bases.
4311c.jpg

Top Bottom