• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Trust your ears - Audioquest Dragonfly cobalt

jasonhanjk

I might get ban for being a cultist.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/audioreviews/?ref=share

Screenshot_2021-05-04-11-06-02-771_com.facebook.katana.jpg
t

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Written like someone who doesn't know how flawed audio perception is, for all of us. Keep an open mind, learn as you go, and you should be fine here.

Fight the fight, and you may be ridiculed as ignorant, then foolish, before being thrown out.

Good luck! I wish you the best, sincerely.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
What about Fraudioquest is even in the least interesting?

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
Sure, engineers can be biased, but the good ones go to great lengths to avoid being so.

sailor2005

I went to the FB page out of curiosity... surprised did not see an "Objectivists will not replace us!!!" post. Well maybe there is, I just did not want to go any deeper. They guy might just create a militia and wait for the upcoming Audio Boogaloo...

richard12511

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

Sir Sanders Zingmore

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

frix

This made me leave the audioreviews FB group. Their admin is just too full of himself. Amirs review had quiet an impact.

I thank everybody here very much for drawing so much attention to our small Facebook group. That's very kind. Sometimes snitching and whining works wonders.

In the end, nobody got banned as the discussion calmed down....I think the group cleaned itself out...and I wrote an article about the device in question :).

Last edited:

Ata

Forum Donor
Social media tends to bring the worst in people sometimes.

escksu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Nothing wrong in trusting your ears as long as it doesn't get over your head. What I mean is that there are many out there who don't believe in your views and thinking so don't start flaming them or even get violent.

Top Bottom