• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tried but failed to stream amazon music and web radio from pc to orchard pecan pi dac hat. ideas?

goldbehen

I have a raspberry pi4 with a orchard pecan pi dac hat. I’m running audio left and right out of dac into main audio system. Sounds great. I’d like the option to be able stream from my pc through the orchard dac. I’ve tried spdif out of my xonar essence ST using a digital cable to spdif input on the dac. I set my PC setting to Spdif pass through but no sound. I have a usb 2.0 cable to the raspberry pi and can stream audio files via volumio but can’t stream amazon music or web radio. I’m hardwired into my router. Any ideas?

orchardaudio

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Audio Company
Hi,

I would be happy to help you, could you please provide a picture of how you have this connected so we can see if everything is correct.

Regards;
Leo

Top Bottom