• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Transparent Sound Speakers

ernestcarl

Major Contributor
LOL. Quiet!

Reminds me again of those harman kardon computer desktop(?) speakers. I'd like to see those measured one day...

Haflermichi

LOL indeed. I remember seeing earlier versions of that product in which the two mid-tweeters(?) did not have sealed backs.
Seriously, I'm not kidding.
I see (sorry) they still pay no attention to dealing with the back wave of the woofer, avoiding parallel sides nor twisting the leads.
I suppose the sloppy wiring appeals to the "maker" set.
Clearly (sorry) a product marketed with appearance as the true priority.
80+ years of documented speaker design knowledge be dammed.
I'm sure they'll sell plenty. Any yet people still find the time to hate Bose...

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is a Lifestyle speaker designed for the people with no ears ...
True audiophiles would go for the Arabesque by Crystal Cable, it is the kind of money people from ASR like to spend on speakers and Audio Cables
1596281290442.png

Don't look at the little thing on the right, the Minissimo. The larger , the best of course, The Arabesque is priced at a modest $65,000.00

It provide its Absolute Best Performance when mated with the Crystal Cable's Absolute Dream Speaker Cable

1596281610358.png

This absolutely magnificent speaker cable pair cost $27,760.00. Why not $28,000, you ask? IDK:cool:

And for your USB Cable coming from whatever DAC you have, I suppose a properly expensive DAC, I suggest the $8,000.00 Absolute Dream USB Cable
1596281933395.png

SO Please stop with your $1200, can't be good at such low price, nonsense , so-called "Transparent Speaker" ...:p.

tomtoo

Major Contributor
At least you can look transparently in them. And for 1000€ you can see transparently is not much in them. ;)

Top Bottom