• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

escalibur

Thanks guys! I got my tracking code weeks ago but none of tracking sites can find it. Obviously the whole package hasn't been shipped and regeistered by courier company.

Vini darko

Major Contributor
Thanks guys! I got my tracking code weeks ago but none of tracking sites can find it. Obviously the whole package hasn't been shipped and regeistered by courier company.
I had the same thing. It was Shenzhen audio waiting for fixed units from topping. As soon as they got them in my tracking number started working and delivery was fast.

enomiss

Just received my replacement. Very happy :)
Seems to get less warm too.
I was surprised it was shipped how fats it was delivered.
They didn't choose the cheapest delivery method. Kudos to Topping!

Last edited:

enomiss

It has been sent the 01/27, so there are many chances that it's fully fixed. Maybe not the first 2012 sended in December or early January.
By the way, in my location we don't have ESD issues, at least if it burns, my HD600 will still live, and this will be a good reason to upgrade ;)

I thought the same about the area where I live. Never ESD issues at home.
Until I started working at a different office 2 weeks ago. Everyone in the room where I sit has tons of ESD issues. I experience it on daily basis.
I think the building/room has a huge effect and can create an ESD environment even in a non ESD sensitive area.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Dry air is a prerequisite (airco) also carpet on the floor can be one.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Don't forget space weather
Sorted

1613167901801.png

LuckyA

Hello. I have l30 2010, bought it on AliExpress, how do I ask for a replacement and do I need to send them in return my l30?

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Hello. I have l30 2010, bought it on AliExpress, how do I ask for a replacement and do I need to send them in return my l30?

hundreds have gone before you. the procedure is all explained in this thread.

Contact your seller at AliExpress, look at your receipt or order who the actual seller was.
There are way more than 10 different Topping E30 sellers on AliExpress.
Tell them you want a fixed version. They should take care of this.
Some sellers require proof of destruction.

Last edited:

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
My replacement showed up today, have not removed the back plate, but Apos did say they were waiting for units with all of the fixes, so I should be good to go.
It is like an ice cube right now, so gonna wait for a few hours before hooking it up.

ngs428

My replacement showed up today, have not removed the back plate, but Apos did say they were waiting for units with all of the fixes, so I should be good to go.
It is like an ice cube right now, so gonna wait for a few hours before hooking it up.

It has been getting to -20F here over the nights lately. When mine arrived from Apos it was frozen too!

I did check connectivity on mine and all was good so I trust that Apos did you right too.

Once it unthaws, enjoy!

LuckyA

Contact your seller at AliExpress, look at your receipt or order who the actual seller was.
There are way more than 10 different Topping E30 sellers on AliExpress.
Can I write to another seller I bought from? Or necessarily to the one you bought from?

zenki

Just got my replacement L30. S/N 2012, not sure about ground pin thingie because no access to backplate.
Gonna try and shake it for any rattle sound. Time for testing soon

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Can I write to another seller I bought from? Or necessarily to the one you bought from?

You can write to whoever you want but that won't help. The seller itself has your address data and is the only one that can verify you bought it from. I assume you have a receipt. Also it is Chinese NY so there will probably be a slow or no response a.t.m.

Morpheus85

Hi,

I broke my headphones this week. The left driver has failed. Can the L30 be to blame for this?

Top Bottom